Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Personal Goals.

What is the best environment (home, school, work, library, etc.) for your learning? Where do you work the best?
-The best environment to study would be in school and at your residence.

Where do you choose to study? (If you don't study, why not?)
-I don't like to study I rather just think hard and guess about the test.

Where do you choose to work creatively? Where do show your individuality?
-I choose to work creatively in school.

How do you work with others (school, teams, work, family etc.)?
-I work with others by showing respect to them as they can show respect to me.

What is your favorite way of learning (listening, looking, doing, experimenting, etc)?
-My favorite way of learning would be listening and observing when the teacher is lecturing.

What do you think are your talents or strengths (drawing, writing, speaking, problem solving, etc,)?
-My talents are drawing, going to work and chilling with my friends.

Where do your personal interests lie (sports, arts, music, dance, socializing, etc.,)?
- In engineering with heating and cooling systems.

When do you check for accuracy and precision in your life or work?
- Depending on how fast I may get an assignment done.

Are you persistent in developing your work or accomplishing things in your life?
- Yes sometimes I maybe discouraged.

What will you work on independently in class tomorrow?
- On my project for fashion for my Art Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment